- 15 minutes qualifying session
- 1 hour race
- Safety instruction and equipment
- Trophies & bubbly for the winning team
This non-stop Le Mans style event is a test of endurance and stamina, where it’s as much about teamwork and strategy as pure speed. Lots of pit stops, driver changeovers, and a constantly updated scoreboard, make for continued entertainment as you race your finely-tuned karts against your rival teams. Top it off with podium celebrations for the winners.
- Minimum People
- 6 (smaller groups prices will be based on the minimum)
- Maximum People
- 39 (multiple sessions may be needed for larger groups)
- Start Times
- Tue to Sun 10:00, 12:00.
- 3 hours
- Minimum Age
- Minimum Height
- 152 cms
- Maximum Height
- 190 cms
- Maximum Weight
- 114 kgs
- 1 Jan - 31 Dec
A great event that everyone enjoyed.
was great, such an fun experience, many laughs and was fun to watch people spin out haha, highly recommened
Brilliant event - very well organised!! Highly recommend!!
Excellent fun, well organised and a reasonable distance from the Hotel (£22 a taxi). Funwas had by all and a real talking point.
Really good fun but not easy to find.
Page 1 of 20
- Electronic lap timer
- Viewing Gallery
- Food & Drink
- 450 metres
- Lap Record
- 26.44 seconds
- Longest Straight
- 120 metres
- 6 metres
- Maximum Karts on Track
- Opening Times
- 9:00 - 17:00 · Tue - Sun · Mar - Oct
- 10:00 - 16:00 · Tue - Sun · Nov - Feb