Recreate the intense action of the battlefield, as you don your overalls, load your weapons and split into teams, before taking on a series of combat games across a specially designed outdoor course. This high octane military simulation experience will see you delve deep into enemy territory, pursue different targets and try to take out your opposition by firing at them with high speed paintballs, while doing everything you can to avoid being shot with pellets yourself.
- Minimum People
- 8 (smaller groups prices will be based on the minimum)
- Maximum People
- 120 (multiple sessions may be needed for larger groups)
- To bring
- Change of clothes
- Sturdy footwear
- Useful Info
- You will be required to sign a registration form on arrival
- Paintballs will need to be purchased at the venues unless you select an add-on package
- Snacks and soft drinks can be purchased on site
- Start Times
- Mon to Sun 9:30.
- 7 hours
- Minimum Age
- 4 Jan - 30 Dec
Good facility and overall experience. Prices for extra paint are insane.
Page 1 of 1
- Free carpark
- Food & Drink