Experience the thrill of free fall without having to leap from a plane. After watching others in action from the viewing platform, your instructor will take you through your pre-flight training, teaching you the correct body positions and hand signals. You'll then don your helmet, flight suit and goggles, before entering the flight chamber, where you'll float on a cushion of air inside the vertical wind tunnel, spinning and twisting with no strings attached, recreating the feeling of skydiving.
- Minimum People
- 6 (smaller groups prices will be based on the minimum)
- Maximum People
- 13 (multiple sessions may be needed for larger groups)
- To bring
- Useful Info
- Wear tightly lace up trainers comfortably dressed (avoid collars and hoods)
- You will be required to sign a waiver prior to flying
- If you have a previous shoulder injury you can not participate
- You are required to arrive 1 hour before your flight time
- Start Times
- Mon to Fri 10:30 - 19:00
- Sat to Sun 9:00 - 21:00
- 30 minutes
- Maximum Weight
- 114 kgs
- 1 Jan - 31 Dec
An amazing experience. All nerves easily removed by instructor and then talked into doing the hi-dive..... wow!!!!
What an experience, fantastic.
Really enjoyed this. None of my party had done this before and everyone said it was wicked. You got to go up!!
Page 1 of 1
- Food & Drink
- Free carpark
- Changing Facilities
- Disabled toilets
- Wheelchair access
- Opening Times
- 10:30 - 20:30 · Mon - Fri · Jan - Dec
- 9:00 - 22:30 · Sat - Sun · Jan - Dec