With your admission taken care of, you can breeze into the stadium to pick up your race and tote card (included) and start sussing out the dogs’ form. You can enjoy a delicious bar meal or hit one of the bars while you deliberate on which hound to place your bets on. You’ll have an excellent view of the track whether you’re sat inside or outside the stadium and, if luck isn’t on your side, you can always console yourself watching one of the many TVs showing Sky Sports and major sports events.
- Minimum People
- 10 (smaller groups prices will be based on the minimum)
- ID Required
- Photo ID
- Useful Info
- The per person price may change if the size of your group does.
- 5 hours
- Minimum Age
- 1 Jan - 31 Dec
Decent event. Really enjoyed it.
Great fun! Free drink and food was a nice addition.
Simple,cheap and enjoyable
The night was good but the beer wasn't good.
Page 1 of 12
- Food & Drink
- Free carpark
- Disabled toilets
- Wheelchair access
- Opening Times
- 18:30 - 22:00 · Mon · Jan - Dec
- 18:30 - 22:00 · Fri · Jan - Dec
- 19:30 - 22:30 · Sat · Jan - Dec