- English speaking local guide for 1 hour
- Casino entry
- Complimentary drinks whilst playing
This 24/7 casino is housed in a beautiful 18th century Baroque building a few steps from Wenceslas Square, a main city square in the New Town. Guests ascend a dramatic staircase to reach 9 playing tables with daily tournaments. Guests can play poker, American roulette, blackjack and pontoon in the air-conditioned interior. There is also a large selection of the latest slot machines. Casual dress is permitted and there is an ATM in the casino area.
- Wheelchair access
- Paid on-street parking
- Food & Drink
- Opening Times
- 12:00 - 12:00 · Mon - Sun · Jan - Dec
- Minimum People
- 4 (smaller groups prices will be based on the minimum)
- Maximum People
- 50 (multiple sessions may be needed for larger groups)
- ID Required
- Photo ID
- Useful Info
- Jeans and sneakers are NOT allowed
- 2 hours
- Minimum Age
- 1 Jan - 31 Dec
Good fun just took a little long to get in
Was good. Not amazing but good. Wouldn�t be the sort of place you�d want to spend too long in but was probably the cheapest place for drinks that the guide took us to.
Great Casino - loved it
A little long winded to get into the place and once we were in there the staff were not exactly welcoming... Still managed to have a laugh though.