- Return minibus transfers
- English speaking local guide
- Pick-up from your accommodation
- 40 Shots
- Safety instruction and equipment
- Shoot a Smith & Wesson 662, Steyr M9, Sport rifle M4 & AK-47
Get to grips with some powerful weaponry, as you learn how to handle and fire a variety of guns. After a full safety briefing and some expert marksman tips, it's time to take aim and fire at the targets, working your way through each different type of gun under the careful guidance of your professional instructor. You'll get to keep your bullet-riddled targets too, so you can prove who is the sharpest shooter of them all.
- Minimum People
- 10 (smaller groups prices will be based on the minimum)
- Maximum People
- 50 (multiple sessions may be needed for larger groups)
- Useful Info
- Shooting whilst under the influence of alcohol is not permitted
- Start Times
- Mon to Fri 12:00 - 18:00
- Sat 10:00 - 19:00
- Sun 11:00 - 17:00
- 3 hours
- Transfer Times
- 30 minutes
- Minimum Age
- 1 Jan - 31 Dec
Well organised and a lot of fun. Although on the way to the shooting range the bus driver was on his phone while driving, we asked 'Dasher' the rep if this was legal? she said no but bus driver continued to drive while on the phone. The inevitable happened and the Police pulled us over for a good 30-40minutes which certainly wasn't in the itinerary.
Awesome 10/10 fantastic place.
Really enjoyed this. Although we could have just bought the experience ourselves. Our 'guide' added nothing whatsoever to the experience.
Page 1 of 3
- Disabled toilets
- Wheelchair access
- Free carpark
- Opening Times
- 12:00 - 20:00 · Mon - Fri · Jan - Dec
- 10:00 - 21:00 · Sat · Jan - Dec
- 10:00 - 19:00 · Sun · Jan - Dec