- Hosted by our expert chef
- Step by step guide by virtual chef
- Tech and support staff
Let's get inspired in the kitchen with our Creative Canape event. This activity is ideal as a virtual lunch, post virtual meeting, or just for fun! The canapes can be hot or cold, sweet or savoury and we will work with Chef to create a personalised menu for your group.
WHAT HAPPENS ON THE DAY
Prior to the event date, each participant will receive an ingredients list of what they need to create delicious canapes. We can for an additional cost, post ingredients to participants if preferred, but we wouldn't send fresh ingredients such as meat.
On the day, we ask all delegates to join us on a Zoom call (or other platforms available) and set up near your cooking station. We will live link our live chef demonstrating the tutorial from their professional kitchen too. In addition, the group will also be asked to produce a canape of their own. We can make this a competitive challenge with the results judged by the chef. The winner will be announced based on the best design and presentation of the dishes.
Everyone can dine 'virtually' together and enjoy their delicious creations.
- Minimum People
- 8 (smaller groups prices will be based on the minimum)
- Maximum People
- 100 (multiple sessions may be needed for larger groups)
- Useful Info
- Participants will need to buy the ingredients for the event from the shopping list provided
- For an additional cost the ingredients can be delivered not including fresh produce like meats.
- A facilitation fixed fee with apply for event
- Event to be hosted through Zoom or other web based platform
- A laptop or device with sound and a camera in order to join a video conference
- A good internet connection is required
- Start Times
- Mon to Sun 10:00 - 18:00
- 60 minutes