This thrill-seeking adventure combines rock climbing, scrambling, swimming and cliff-jumping, as you explore otherwise inaccessible parts of the coastline, clambering across rocks, delving into caves and tunnels, and plunging into the white water. Kitted out in wetsuits, buoyancy vests and helmets, follow your expert instructor across the rugged terrain as you traverse the coast, taking on a variety of exhilarating challenges along the way, including a variety of nerve-jangling cliff jumps.
- Minimum People
- 4 (smaller groups prices will be based on the minimum)
- Maximum People
- 12 (multiple sessions may be needed for larger groups)
- To bring
- Useful Info
- It is advised to bring sun screen and a bottle of water
- Lockers can be hired on the to store personal belongings for an additional charge
- Activity is weather dependant
- Start Times
- Mon to Sun 9:00.
- 3.5 hours
- Transfer Times
- 20 minutes
- 1 Jan - 31 Dec