This event is a team game show all about people having fun and feel more connected while they work remotely. There are six games to choose from. Each one requires collaboration and conversation to beat your opposition. The event uses friendly competition to get players hooked in, teasing and laughing with each-other.
WHAT HAPPENS ON THE DAY
On the day, our host will welcome everyone onto the platform via zoom (or other similar virtual platforms). After a briefing, and dividing the group into smaller more manageable teams. Teams will head into virtual breakout rooms where they will play head to head.
Games to choose from:
• This time it's personal: The collaborative quiz that’s all about your team
• Leonardo Da Virtual: A test of your communication skills and artistic flare
• Are you pulling my leg: Bluff, blag or tell the truth to become victorious
• Race of Knowledge: Race through Wikipedia that tests players logic, trivia knowledge and quick decision-making
• So On Trend Hun: Have you got your finger on the pulse?
• Where on Earth? See how well your team knows our planet