- Inter-team messaging and breakout rooms specific to each team
- Interactive host per team (communicate via video call)
- Live scoreboard
This team building game helps participants explore the key elements that make up an effective virtual team. This provides them with an opportunity to discuss methods of improving their own teams.
What happens on the day:
Participants are asked to view several pictures. The pictures represent different ‘teams’. Teams are asked to consider the qualities of the teams in the different images. Teams are asked questions about remote working and suggestions for how businesses can make it work.
It is interesting to allow the conversation to take a course of its own of the suggestions and ideas can become quite diverse, which provides some useful concepts to put into place in the virtual working environment. The teams are then asked to develop a ‘team’ CV.
They should identify items like qualifications, skills, knowledge, training, hobbies, experience as well as developing a ‘profile’ that succinctly sums up the teams attributes. In review, participants are asked what they found out about themselves as a team and how they might use this knowledge going forward.
- Minimum People
- 6 (smaller groups prices will be based on the minimum)
- Maximum People
- 1000 (multiple sessions may be needed for larger groups)
- Useful Info
- Bespole inclusion: Template sent to the client to logo, slogans, ethos pointers, customised question
- Start Times
- Mon to Sun 0:00 - 23:59
- 1 hours