- Virtual event host
- Professional chocolatier
- Pre-event delivered gift box set with instructions and ingredients
- Tech support
Want to learn a new skill and prepare something super tasty for you, your partner or friends with our virtual chocolate truffle creations. For an hour you and your team will be entertained by our charismatic Chocolatier, learn new chocolate skills and transform delectable truffles into mini Christmas puddings!
WHAT HAPPENS ON THE DAY
Prior to the event date, each participant will receive a gift box delivery full of delicious ingredients, personalised welcome note and instructions and other goodies, depending on the package chosen. Note, participants will just need to purchase fresh cream. Using the kit, we’ll teach everyone to make Truffles.
The ‘I’m Losing my Marbles’– a delicious dark chocolate truffle, marbled with milk chocolate and finished off with a dash of white chocolate flakes. The ‘Honey I’m Still at Home’ – an indulgent milk chocolate truffle, with a honeycomb surprise. The ‘I’m Going Coconutty’ – a yummy dark chocolate truffle, rolled in coconut and finished with a sprinkling of raspberry dust.
On the day, we ask all delegates to join us on a Zoom call (or other platforms available) and set up near your cooking station. We will live link our live chocolatier who will demonstrate the tutorial from their professional kitchen.
- Minimum People
- 8 (smaller groups prices will be based on the minimum)
- Maximum People
- 50 (multiple sessions may be needed for larger groups)
- Useful Info
- A facilitation fixed fee with apply for event
- You need to buy fresh cream for the event
- Event to be hosted through Zoom or other web based platform
- A laptop or device with sound and a camera in order to join a video conference
- A good internet connection is required
- Start Times
- Mon to Sun 10:00 - 18:00
- 1 hours