- Virtual event host
- Green screen background
- Team questions and challenges
- Team country masters
- Full set up and management of the activity
- Tech and support staff
- E-certificate for the winning teams
Based on the book by Jules Verne we have taken the challenge given to Phileas Fogg and created a world traveling, fun and competitive virtual event. Starting in London, the aim is to get through the challenges as quickly as you can, in a race against your other teams and time! Who will rush around the world first and be declared the winners?
WHAT HAPPENS ON THE DAY
Each person taking part in the activity will receive a link via email to a meeting on Zoom (or another online platform). Once logged on, we will allocate people into their teams and brief the group on the activity. All teams are setting off from London and to move on from each country, teams must complete a series of questions and set challenges. For example, questions can be around the country general knowledge and challenges will vary from finding items in your team's houses to performing tasks. Teams will receive points for the questions they answer as well as the tasks they complete. Each team will be assigned a separate breakout room where they'll be able to talk to each other about the challenges and confer on answers; before teams send across their answers and challenges through our platform and email. The group will be able to see a leaderboard that will show which country all the teams are in. It is a race against the other teams! The first team to make it around the world and arrive in London first win the bonus points and will be crowned the winners!
- Minimum People
- 8 (smaller groups prices will be based on the minimum)
- Maximum People
- 500 (multiple sessions may be needed for larger groups)
- Useful Info
- A facilitation fixed fee with apply for event
- Event to be hosted through Zoom or other web based platform
- A laptop or device with sound and a camera in order to join a video conference
- A good internet connection
- We can also bespoke this activity to include questions or challenges which are suited to the group, perhaps aims and objectives of your business.
- Start Times
- Mon to Sun 10:00 - 21:00
- 2 hours